20 March 2007

Yay, time to scratch myself!

Heya folks :)

So finally, things in life are slowly settling down into the norm again... which I kinda think is great, at least I don't have to worry about anything at the moment (well outside the usual stuff).

Been a busy few weeks, with moving, and work, and then having to squeeze in our social lives... i went and did my first 'all nighter' in over a year on friday night, and it was fannnnntastic fun!

One of the best mates I've made down here is leaving in less than a week to move home (which admittedly is only about 3-4hrs drive, but it's not like i can just pop up and see her lol). We've got her farewell drinks on friday night... we keep telling her that we're taking her to Crazyhorse (strip club) :D The boys in our lil group loved that idea! But we're gonna have fun, and i'm taking my lil camera (imagine me lugging around the D50 all night AND drinking??), so photo's will be posted after on here :D

Ang and her bf Chris, Angel, Adam and I are off ten pin bowling this evening.... i think i'll bring the camera for that too!

Thursday we're off to see our mates band play at the Jade Monkey... never been there before but it sounds like fun... plus Ang wants to see the band before she leaves :D

Friday is her going away thingy... so we're planning on that being an allnighter too lol

Saturday we're catching up with friends from Flickr, so hopefully a few of the ppl we haven't seen in ages will come up for it :D

Saturday night we're off to see one of my fave comedians, Adam Hills, as part of the Fringe. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it :D

But that's about it then... just add in work, sleep and grocery shopping somewhere and you've got my life atm LOL

Hope everyone is well!

Kel :)

No comments: