3 April 2007

Howdy

Hiya folks,

If you're not up for a whingy/ranty type post I'd be moving along at this point, it's a 'get the crap out of my head' post.

---

I'm off work for the week cos of my shoulder again... I'm so over dealing with this fucking thing.. i mean ffs, I'm 26 not 80 :-| I'm back on the painkillers again, plus the gel so i can use the fucking thing for more than 2 minutes... it's all crap. I HATE the tablets, I HATE having to gel it every couple of hrs, I HATE the fact that work has put me in this fucking situation again. FFS and they wonder why i've been a real bitch around that place lately. I mean honestly, if you're gonna push me this fucking hard you're gonna know about it. Of course the hardest thing with all this is the fact that i can barely do a thing again, as we speak i'm typing one handed again, and it's taking me forever. Soooooooooo over it...

Adam hasn't seen it this bad before and I know he's stressing out about it all and I can understand why, but it's also annoying me because then i worry about him worrying when I know how to handle myself going thru this. I didn't do anything stupid the last time around, i'm not planning on doing it this time around. I almost feel like he doesn't trust me to look after it/myself. I'm also a little annoyed about the fact that he helps out now once it's been diagnosed but couldn't be arsed helping when i'd been bitching about it being really sore. But there I go being a bitch about everything again.

It's stressing me out. Really stressing me out. I'm trying hard not to let it get to me but my older friends will know how much hell I went thru with this the last time and I'm scared that it'll get that bad again.

I know deep down it won't.. but it's still a scary thought.

---

Speaking of work.... god i hate that place these days...

Our receiving room guy has been BS'ing his way out of working lately... and of course instead of getting someone to cover the dock so i can keep up on my own work they've had me do it. Great idea brainiacs :-| Let's get the 5'2" girl who has a fucked shoulder lifting boxes of books etc around for 5hrs of her day. *shakes head*

THEN they pull me out of the office to do other ppl's work cos they can't keep up.

THEN they bitch because I get behind in my work.

.... ummmmm duh?

So walking in there yesterday afternoon after being at the doc's and handing over a certificate to say I can't work all week was kinda enjoyable for me... my manager didn't like it tho.. he's like 'oh crap.. so when do i need to replace you for?' i felt like sayin "all week obviously" but bit my tongue lol not that it matters really i was only working 3 days this week... yay for easter long weekend. Even better, i'm not back at work til wednesday next week so i really get a full week off :D

---

Okies, i'm happy now, it's all off my chest :)

I'll go back into obscurity now hehe

Kel :)

No comments: