14 April 2007

Waking Up

Heya folks,

So the shoulder's feeling a bit better, still achy but that's only cos I'm back at work and using the thing lol but i've kept pretty positive this week and although it's hurt I haven't gone mental at anyone, so yay for me :D

Mr Onie brought up the whole "Friday the 13th" thing... and I know it's a wonderful day usually for me, but I'm really wondering if everyone else has a horrible day???

Photo weekend this weekend, Adam and I haven't gotten out with the camera's as much as we'd hoped to lately, so we've deceided to enjoy ourselves this weekend and relaxxxxxx.

Might be going to a local game of footy tomorrow too, which could be quite interesting, might even take the camera along to try and get some shots :D

that's it.. i'm boring today lol

2 comments:

Onestar said...

The day is always a crazy one for me, sweetie. Damn near got hit twice last Friday, and some of the strangest stuff happens...

Rest the shoulder. :)

Kel said...

man you really shouldn't leave the house on friday the 13th ;)