18 April 2007

Yayness!

Heya folks,

So for some updating:

So excited! Got my postcard from Nyssa yesterday! It's now made its home on the mantlepiece.



Miss her so much, but I'm sooooooo stoked that her and Z have hit it off as well as they have and that finally she get's someone decent in her life :D Certainly deserves it!

Shoulder's getting better slowly but surely :D

Work's still a pain in the arse, had to do the 'climate survey' yesterday so yet again i put down exxxactly what i thought about the SM again lol I swear it'll come back to bite me on the arse eventually (even tho it's confidential).

Went out and took photo's over the weekend which was veryyyy relaxing, got some wonderful shots from the Botanical Gardens, not too sure about that night's sunset shots yet, i'll have a look at them later :)

That's about it really, on a final note, here's my adorable lil kitty getting her fave thing.. a bellyrub!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Sheesh.

"I'm sooooooo stoked that her and Z have hit it off as well as they have and that finally she get's someone decent in her life :D Certainly deserves it!" - lmao

Glad your shoulders getting better.

Shelly is really adorable awww. What a lovely girl.

And I need to remember to come here more often.

Onestar said...

I'm glad to hear they're doing well also, and I'm glad the shoulder's getting better.

*hugs*

Kel said...

LOL nys, i meant that in a good way ;)
..and she's a sook really :D

thanks mr Onie *hugs*

Anonymous said...

lol I know that!