30 June 2007

Another one...

So another update :D

The work thing has fallen thru, basically they asked what it would take to keep me there, asking if i'd be interested in something out on the sales floor, which would've been cool except they also offered it to another person and that person took it before i'd been told it was off the table. The other department i said i'd work in was also given to another staff member well after I'd spoken about it with my manager, so I can really see how hard they were trying to keep me. Job hunting is fun! I've applied for another 7 jobs today, yay for emailing :D

A pretty pic of kitty from Adam:



It's adorable :D

Adam and I went camera goodies shopping today and I came home with the Nikkor Micro 60mm f/2.8 lens, UV filters for both the micro and my kit lens, and a wireless remote shutter. Spent a bit but well worth it! Adam got a new lens as well (18-135mm) and polariser. Yay for spending money on new toys hehe

The first exhibition finishes up on Wednesday when we swap prints over for Thursday nights opening for Refuge: Refresh. I've got 2 prints up this time and after picking them up from the framer today I really don't wanna hang them at the Wheaty, I wanna hang them up at home! Never know, I might just be doing that at the end of the month hehe

Speaking of which it's my birthday at the end of the month too... i have no idea what i'm doing for it yet, havin drinks i guess ;)

...and i'm done :)

1 comment:

Onestar said...

Good luck on the job hunt, darlin'.
And gorgeous kitty picture! :)