15 July 2007

Bye Bye Bullseye!

So after 7 years, 4 months and however many days, i will finally be leaving Target on July 20th! I put in my resignation Monday after yet another week of dealing with BS there.

My manager was a child about it all, complaining that i only gave them 2 weeks notice to train someone else. I told him that they had 2 years to get someone else trained in the office (and after having me ask nearly everyweek for those 2 years you'd think they would have gotten the hint). So guilt trip aside, everyone else in the store is happy for me, they know how much crap i deal with out there, so much so the 2 people they asked on monday turned it down they've got 2 ppl interested in it after writing a note up on the staffroom noticeboard tho. So funny, they did "'blah blah' is leaving us" for the last 6 months, yet mine is only a notice of my job being advertised. Shows how childish my manager is being really. I think it's hillarious!

At the moment I don't have anything else to go to, but I've had some interest from 2 companies that i put applications in to, so we'll see how I go. I've got my payout from target coming when i go anyways so i'm not gonna be going on the dole and if i don't have something by time i go, i get a mini break :D

1 comment:

Adelaide's Got Balls said...

Still think you're doing the right thing, baby. The next step might not be totally clear just yet, but you'll be better for it. <3