30 July 2007

5 Weird things about me....

Cos i'm sure you all want to know lol

I can't think of the 5 they want, but i'll give it a whirl ;)

You can blame Onestar for this, as always :D

1. When i'm online i always do things in a particular order, checking DevART first, followed by gmail, blogs, hotmail, yahoo mail and news, flickr.. and if I've got time at the end of my 5 hrs, icanhascheezburger.

2. I'm kinda wary of driving in Adelaide. Actually I lie, I HATE driving in Adelaide. I've driven across the country 3 times now, I can drive in Brisbane and Melbourne, didn't freak out when Adam drove us thru the back of Sydney... but the people here scare the crap out of me! The 5 minute trip back from the airport dropping Adam off on friday night scared the hell out of me... although saturday I wasn't too bad, maybe it's just weekday driving I hate here lol

3. Some may think it's weird, others won't, but I hate little dogs. Give me a german shepard and i'll baby it silly :D

4. .. nope i'm out of weird things i can think of at the moment, i'll come back and edit eventually ;)

---

In other news, tis my birthday tomorrow, I'll be 27.

Kinda funny considering when i rang up for a job this mornin the guy thought i was only 16 :D I'm not too sure whether I should be taking that as a compliment or not!

Seaking of jobs, went for an interview this mornin, going back there on thursday for a trial. Also got another guy calling me back tomorrow for another job, so i'm all go at the moment on the job front.

---

Taking down our prints from the exhibition tonight, I can't believe the 2 months has gone by so quickly! The woman who has bought my prints has apparently been having second thoughts about them in order to purchase more from the other photographer she bought from, so whether or not they're going to someone elses house is yet to be seen, i guess i'll find out tonight. For the moment tho, I think i'm done with exhibiting for the moment tho, it's been great fun, but i think i want to aim more for the arts market thing and comission work.

That's about it!

xx

5 comments:

Onestar said...

Icanhascheezburger rocks! :)

By the time you see this, it'll be the 31st, so Happy Birthday! (Thanks for reminding me...I'm getting worse at remembering those things...)

Kel said...

o0o nice pic! ;)

yeh love cheezburger, keeps me in stitches :D

thanks for the birfday wishes!

Anonymous said...

ya weirdo ;P lol

Kel said...

lol meanie!

Nightowl said...

ya little dogs can be creepy .