23 July 2007

Life After Target

So today is officially my first day unemployed... sounds weird but it's oddly quite refreshing :D

Has been a great couple of days though, on friday night i had farewell drinks at Mansions... the target local.. and although not a great deal of people turned up, the ones i wanted to see did and that's all that matters really :D I got a $70 voucher from everyone at the camera store across the road so Saturday mornin i went in and bought myself a Lowepro backpack, and it's already proved itself to be one of my smarter purchases :D

We had our flickrmeet on Saturday at Warrawong Sanctuary which was cool... got some great shots that'll be on my flickr stream soon enough. That macro lens i bought a few weeks back had an awesome workout ;)

Yesterday was just a pottering day really, went up to one of the local shopping centres to buys lots of stuff :D Ended up getting myself an exercise bike... and i did 3km's on it this mornin quite easily so i figured i might need to change the resistance on it already lol

No comments: